Please read the content of the Terms and Conditions in this General Policy and Regulations carefully before using the online purchase service of this website/application. By using this online service, you agree that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. In these Terms and Conditions, terms shall have the following meanings:
a. “Customer” or “you” means you and everyone who places an order to purchase Products on this website/application by logging into the website/application.
b. “Selebostore” or “we” means TRAN SON LINH BUSINESS HOUSEHOLD (Business Registration Number: 47E8009926), i.e. the seller of Products through Selebostore.
c. “Selebostore” means the vehicle by which Products are sold to customers by Selebostore through the website: selebostore.com owned by Selebostore.
d. “Intellectual Property” means inventions, literary works, art, symbols, names, images, and designs for which intellectual property rights are recognized, including (but not limited to) copyrights, designs, trademarks or copyrights, trade names, trade names, trade names, etc trade secrets, service marks, and other property rights (whether or not they are registered or may be registered by any means), and the right to apply for registration and protection against any of the aforementioned entities.
e. “Login” means the Customer’s username on Selebostore using that Customer’s registration information.
f. “Order” means an order submitted by you to purchase Products from Selebostore using your Login.
g. Products means any and all products sold by Selebostore.
h. Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions set forth herein including amendments and supplements to these terms and conditions from time to time.
2. The sale of Products by Selebostore through this website/application shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your Order for processing by Selebostore, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to the entire Terms and Conditions in the manner in which these Terms and Conditions appear at the time your Order is submitted for processing.
3. Customer agrees to complete the registration process as required by Selebostore shown at this website/application. Customer will provide Selebostore with complete and up-to-date information, including (but not limited to) Customer’s name, address, telephone number, and email address. If a Customer provides Selebostore with any information that is incorrect, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete (or will become incorrect, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete), Selebostore reserves the right to suspend or terminate such Customer’s registration and/or refuse the current or future use of this website/application That customer.
4. Any citizen aged 16 years or older residing in Vietnam can register an account on Selebostore. Selebostore reserves the right to reject the registration and terminate the registration of any Customer for any reason. Once the Customer completes and submits the registration information, this will be considered as the Customer has chosen to receive promotional emails and messages from us.
5. The Customer shall be responsible for all Orders created under the Customer’s Login credentials and agree to indemnify Selebostore against all claims, compensations demanded by third parties arising from the act of placing orders by any person under the Customer’s Login details. It is the Customer’s responsibility to update his/her registration information. The Customer shall immediately notify Selebostore in case of unauthorized use of the Customer’s Login account.
6. Customers can place orders through this website/application. After placing an order, the Customer will receive an email confirming that the system has received the Order. For clarification, this confirmation email is not a confirmation of acceptance of the Order and does not guarantee that the Products ordered by the Customer are still in stock. The fact that a Product or service is displayed on the website/application at a particular time does not mean that the Product or service will remain available at all times. If there is insufficient stock left, we are required to cancel the Order and will notify you by phone or email. We will not be obligated to provide Products to Customer until we have accepted the Order by sending a follow-up email to confirm our acceptance of the Customer’s Order.
7. Selebostore will endeavour to fulfill Orders placed by Customer through Selebostore. However, Selebostore shall not be liable in the event that Selebostore rejects all or part of an Order for any reason, including but not limited to unforeseeable changes to the Products (as the case may be) or as a result of the Unavailability of the Products.
8. Access to Selebostore is made through the use of personal passwords. The Customer is obliged to keep this password confidential in order to prevent unauthorized use. The Customer agrees to accept all responsibility for all activities arising under the Customer’s Login account and password. Selebostore will endeavour to prevent unauthorized entry into Selebostore. However, Selebostore will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized third party intrusion into Selebostore’s website/application.
9. All images of Products displayed on this website/application are for illustrative purposes only to help Customer easily identify Products. The actual dimensions and colors of the Products may differ and these parameters are not accurately reflected on the packaging of the Products received by the Customer due to adjustments and improvements packing the Products.
10. RISK TRANSFER: All risk with respect to Products will pass to Customer at the time of delivery to Customer’s delivery address. However, title to the Products remains with Selebostore until payment for the Products is completed.
a. Selebostore’s liability, whether contractual, tort, compensation for any damages, losses, losses arising directly or indirectly from defects or non-compliance of the Products or any breach of Selebostore’s obligations under any circumstances shall not exceed the value of the Products.
b. With respect to the rights acquired by the Customer under consumer protection laws and within the limits prescribed by law, Selebostore, its parent, subsidiary, affiliate or successor company or its operators, directors, employees, agents, representatives, contractors and suppliers of these companies shall not be liable to the Customer or any individual for any consequential, indirect, special damages or losses.
c. Customer warrants not to use the Products for inappropriate purposes and shall be responsible for using the necessary skills and care when using the Products. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Selebostore shall not be liable for advice or information relating to the Products and that Selebostore shall not be liable for such inaccuracies or misrepresentations.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All intellectual property rights, titles, interests in all ideas, systems, written, graphic or other materials related to Selebostore on this website/application, all texts, drawings, images, shapes, graphs, and other materials posted on the website/application will always be the property of Selebostore . You will not copy, reproduce, republish, post, upload, submit, transfer, store, edit, alter, or publicly display or submit the content or any part of this website/application for any purpose without Selebostore’s prior written approval.
2. Selebostore and its affiliates own the trademarks, logos, service marks displayed on the website/application/catalog and/or trademarks, logos, service marks related to the Products. Customers and customers visiting online are not permitted to use these objects without the written permission of Selebostore or related parties. Selebostore does not grant or permit any party accessing this website/application to use or reproduce these trademarks or logos in any manner and Selebostore will take necessary measures against these parties to ensure related rights.
1. FORCE MAJEURE EVENTS: If the performance of Selebostore’s obligations is hindered due to force majeure events (including obstruction caused by pandemics, fires, explosions, casualties, accidents, storms, floods, droughts, weather conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters or legal regulations, orders and requests of the Vietnamese government or state agencies, rebellion, riots, wars, strikes, labor disputes, labor shortages or skilled labor, shortages of products and materials, failure of machinery, delays in delivery, problems with the supply of essential utilities including electricity, communications, Internet inactivity, or other causes (similar or not similar to the stated causes) beyond Selebostore’s control, Selebostore shall have the right not to perform such obligations within the scope of the influence of the force majeure event.
a. Selebostore will endeavour to ensure that the information provided on the website/application is accurate and up-to-date. However, such information may be erroral, mistaken, omission or inaccurate and Selebostore reserves the right to correct such error, mistake, omission or inaccuracy content. To the extent required by law, Selebostore makes no representations about the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website/application.
b. The materials and information contained on this site do not constitute an invitation or solicitation to the Customer. These documents and information are provided for the purpose of keeping the Customer informed and may be modified, deleted or replaced from time to time at Selebostore’s discretion.
3. MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Selebostore reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time in Selebostore’s sole discretion. Selebostore reserves the right, but not the obligation, to notify the Customer of these amendments. It is the Customer’s responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions before submitting an Order.
a. The headings and subsections in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience of reference only and shall not be construed in the interpretation and construction of any provision.
b. Selebostore’s failure or delay in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such rights and remedies. Selebostore’s exercise of only one or part of the right or remedy shall not hinder Selebostore from exercising the rest or other rights or remedies.
c. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall become invalid without affecting the validity of the remaining provisions.
d. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Vietnam. The Customer and Selebostore hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of Vietnam for matters arising.
PRICING & PROMOTIONS
1. Unless otherwise stated, Product prices will be quoted in Vietnam Dong, inclusive of VAT and/or applicable taxes from time to time, but excluding shipping and/or fulfillment charges if any and will be clearly displayed at the checkout page when you place an order.
2. Selebostore will endeavour to ensure that the prices, details, descriptions, or specifications of Products shown on Selebostore are accurate at the time the information is posted on the system. However, Selebostore reserves the right to adjust product prices, descriptions, or specifications without prior notice.
3. The Price of the Products presented on Selebostore is the price of online purchases. This price may differ from the price of Products paid at Selebostore. The prices of some Products are subject to change without prior notice based on market price fluctuations and promotions.
4. Product prices and Promotions will always be displayed on Selebostore except in case of technical errors. While Selebostore will always make every effort to ensure that the prices displayed on the website/app are correct, the website/app may appear errors. In case of detecting any error related to the price of the Products and the Promotion that the Customer has ordered, Selebostore will notify the Customer and offer to confirm the order at the correct price of the Products. If Selebostore is unable to contact the Customer, the Customer’s Order may be cancelled and the amount paid by the Customer in advance will be fully refunded to the Customer via the original payment method used by the Customer.
5. Discrepancies between online billing invoices/order prices and final billing invoices may occur due to out-of-stock, replacements, special offers, and daily price changes. Selebostore reserves the right to make final invoice adjustments after the online billing invoice/order price has been displayed or transmitted to the Customer and such adjustments will be marked on the final invoice sent to the Customer at the time of delivery.
6. In the event that more than one special offer or promotion is applied to the Customer for the same Product, the Customer has the right to choose one of those promotions or promotions on one Product but will not be able to combine all such promotions or promotions on one Product.
7. Selebostore may limit credit limits to individual customers and Selebostore reserves the right to limit sales and quantity of Products, including the right not to sell to buyers for resale and to modify, discontinue or discontinue sales of Products, sales, etc or promotional offers at any time without notice to the Customer.